Thursday 27 July 2017

Hearts :A short story

The ticking clock whispers to me as the hour draws closer but I am sitting in a ditch as I admire the shades I have created. It's a complete new feeling yet I still muster the strength to exorcise this new demon out of my heart.

My name is Clark and this is my testament and my tears. I was born in 1996 when there  everything was still simple but by 2008 I had experienced a new kind of hurt,i was told I was a child and it would heal but the pain kept on and I embraced the tears that followed but the abuse continued.

I became close with Kalton around 2012,he taught me what it meant to fight back. I enjoyed my own pain by 2015 and I took more everytime. It was no longer an abuse but a venture that reeked forbidden pleasure and I lost myself in this world,ignored the preachers and the doctors.

2016 a door opened. I went to the hospital and the tests said I had cancer, Oh yes lung cancer.
I was not broken instead I choose to exit the world a glamorosa,no amount of advice from my friends and family could get me  to get treatment.I felt it was time dance to the melodies of death.

In my last moments my times flashed  2008 I was forced by a neighbour to try weed, 2012 I fell in love with it, never stopping never thinking. I was on a fast lane and now it's time to crash. Here I am on my bed eyes closed as I embrace the next phase. What would that be? Pain, burning hell? Or maybe beautiful limbo as a punishment perhaps I might find peace as they say but it's my final testament and am thinking of hearts,hearts that will bleed for my absence but I must exit now,the curtain is ready to fall
Goodbye Hearts.

No comments:

Post a Comment