Sunday 6 November 2016

CHURCH STUFF

I was in my room this evening when three guys walked in and asked for a minute of my time(of course they took more than that) and I agreed. They started telling me about a seminar being put together by their church, midway one of them looked at me and said "bros nor be CHURCH STUFF"
_

The kind of attention towards church meeting these days is amazing, Youths these days are just looking for a place to hang out and have fun, the purpose of going to church gatherings which is to fellowship with God has been substituted for other less important thing even to the extent that even when persons are inviting others to church they say "bros no be church STUFF" as if to reassure the person that there won't be much of "BIBLE TALK". But if its not CHURCH STUFF then what is it or perhaps feel free to give your own interpretation.

1 comment: